WHY COMPLY WITH KLAPPIR?
Klappir COMPLY brings digital environmental governance which improves efficiency, transparency, accountability and security. With Klappir COMPLY, you log data once then use it anywhere.
Approved stakeholders can easily and securely access cloud-based digital log books and other environmental information from any computer connected to the internet.
Intuitive online forms reduce human errors and allow more people to access more meaningful information.
Well-structured data and useful analytical tools can be valuable assets for management during complicated decision-making processes.
A subscription to Klappir COMPLY will provide you with tools which will lighten your environmental burden now and in the future. The software addresses updates to relevant legislation and regulations in all regions.
You will have access to our central support team, and you can easily join us in workshops on maritime compliance.
COMPLY with rules and regulations
Regulations are becoming more complex and there are more of them. Klappir COMPLY will help you meet your environmental obligations.
- Easily create compliance reports
- Ensure that you submit all necessary information
- Stay up-to-date – Klappir COMPLY is updated regularly to account for new or revised regulations
COMPLY for ships
For maritime operators, Klappir COMPLY guarantees compliance with international environmental regulations. The solution consists of controlling documents, software for on-board registration, reporting, online transfer of information to a land-based data centre and analytical tools for management.
- Stores digital environmental information about each vessel
- Addresses rules and regulations in different regions
- Sets and monitors progress towards reducing consumption and lowering emissions
COMPLY in the long term
Over time, Klappir COMPLY will help you build a comprehensive picture of your organizations environmental activities. Use the information to reduce your impact and improve the efficiency of your processes. Enhance your brand by demonstrating better informed environmental awareness.
Eimskip, an industry catalyst, brought environmental compliance to a new level with Klappir COMPLY. Their digital infrastructures and central governance are the backbone of the fleets’ environmental compliance.
we have this and more
Here you can see some of our digital record books and reports.
Mandatory manuals and plans in accordance with the MARPOL Convention
- Marpol Annex I – Prevention of Pollution by Oil & Oily Water
- Marpol Annex II – Control of Pollution by Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk
- Marpol Annex III – Prevention of Pollution by Harmful Substances in Packaged Form
- Marpol Annex IV – Pollution by Sewage
- Marpol Annex V – Pollution by Garbage
- Marpol Annex VI – Prevention of Air Pollution (SEEMP)
- Marpol Annex VI – Fuel Change Over
- Marpol Annex VI – Ozone Depletion Substances
- EU MRV – Monitoring, Reporting, Verify
Web-based mandatory record books in accordance with the MARPOL Convention.
- Marpol Annex I – Oil Record Book, Part I
- Marpol Annex I – Oil Record Book, Part II
- Marpol Annex II – Noxious Liquid Record Book
- Marpol Annex III – Harmful Substances Record book
- Marpol Annex V – Garbage Record book
- Marpol Annex VI – Fuel Change Over Record book
- Marpol Annex VI – Ozone Depleting Substances Record book
Digital record books for Emission Control Area and European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting, Verification regulation for ships.
- ECA – Fuel Change Over Record book
- EU – MRV Record Book
Digital filing and transmission of mandatory documents on services to vessels.
- Marpol Annex I – Receipt for Oil Waste
- Marpol Annex II – Receipt for Cargo Residues
- Marpol Annex IV – Receipt for Sewage
- Marpol Annex V – Receipt for Waste
- Marpol Annex VI – Receipt for Sulphur Residues
- Marpol Annex VI – Receipt for Ozone Depleting Substances
- Bilge Water Treaty – Receipt for Bilge Water
- Marpol Annex V – Material Safety Data Sheets for Cleaning Products
- Marpol Annex VI – Bunker Delivery Note for Fuel
- Marpol Annex VI – Delivery Note for Ozone Depleting Substances
A system for digital notifications from vessels to a land-based recipient.
- FAL Notifications
- Regional Notifications
- Emission Notifications